In this episode of the Science of Selling STEM, I’ll be talking to Rick Barnett, The Founder and President of Rep-Lite, a company that helps medical manufacturers build qualified sales and service teams through a proven talent management model that revolutionizes healthcare. Rick is responsible for spearheading a strategic development process that allows manufacturers to experience maximized potential with limited resources. He has initiated and instituted his process to allow several manufacturers to experience exponential growth within the division that it was applied to. With over 30 years of experience, Rick serves a diverse range of clients seeking cost-effective solutions that increase efficiency, build customer loyalty, and improve operational models.
He is experienced in minimally invasive surgical procedures, management, technology, manufacturing operations, quality, finance, customer support, and strategic planning. As a participative executive, he thrives on improving performance through innovative, strategic thinking and engaging individuals in the success of the business. Join us as Rick shares his wealth of experience on how every business can instill customer success, strengthen operational capabilities, and build strong, talented individuals and teams that contribute to long-term success.
On Today’s Episode of the Science of Selling STEM:
- A long journey in sales starting out with insurance sales (01:43)
- Building a growth-oriented team and succeeding in servant leadership (05:02)
- Why every business should define the WHY behind their daily activities (07:50)
- Balancing the tactical side of STEM sales with the human element side of it (10:30)
- The inspiration behind starting Rep-Lite (12:10)
- How having a minor league sales team helps their customers (16:01)
- The time it takes for a new technical sales rep to become autonomous (18:38)
- What to do to start developing a junior sales rep team internally (20:43)
- Fulfillment from helping junior sales reps to achieve long and successful sales careers (23:54)
Connect with Wesleyne Greer:
- Wesleyne’s Website
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn
- Wesleyne on Facebook
- Wesleyne on Twitter
- Email Her at [email protected]
Connect with Rick Barnett:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Thanks for tuning into The Science of Selling STEM! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to transform your sales, don’t forget to tune into our other episodes and share your favorite episodes on social media!