Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [00:57] – The road to becoming a great chief development officer.
- [03:45] – Making the decision to step into entrepreneurship.
- [06:00] – Leadership lessons she learned from the corporate world.
- [09:25] – Creating workplace cultures where trust, respect, and psychological safety are not just valued but measured.
- [14:18] – Insights from years of helping organizations build great teams.
- [18:40] – The value of tapping into what makes every individual sales team member tick.
- [20:58] – Experiences that transformed her life and how she led others.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I had a candid chat with Esther Weinberg, a business growth accelerator that equips executives in high-growth industries to create big pivots, big impact, and big returns. As Founder and Chief Leadership Development Officer of The Ready Zone, she powerfully fast-tracks an organization’s progress by focusing on The Ready Zone’s six Zone Performance Indicators (ZPIs), which are paramount to profitable growth.
Esther’s innovative strategies have assisted clients to grow, scale and thrive in the worst and best of times including Netflix, Microsoft, Warner Bros. Discovery, CNN, Adobe, Disney, and IMAX. Esther is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council and a contributor to Forbes. Esther will present the unique leadership framework she calls The Ready Zone and talk about why and how sales leaders should build unified, inspired, and empowered workplace cultures. Stay tuned to sample that and so much more of the sales leadership development wisdom she shared.
“I like to build on the goodness of the individual and the team of the organization, in order for them to be able to see how they can elevate” – Esther Weinberg
“Culture is often talked about but I don’t think we talk about it enough with the connection to the ROI and dollars, and the sense of it” – Esther Weinberg
“That ability to actually connect things like curiosity, listening, engaging in tough conversations with a balance sheet is critical” – Esther Weinberg
“When you’re working with people, it is not a linear path” – Esther Weinberg
Learn More About Esther Weinberg in the Links Below:
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/estherweinberg/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/estherweinberg
- Website – https://thereadyzone.com/
- Free Resources – https://thereadyzone.com/resources/
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website – https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook – https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter – https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at firstname.lastname@example.org