Thank you for tuning into my podcast, “Snack Sized Sales,” where I focus on sharing three actionable tips on one topic that you can use to transform your sales. Today, my guest is David Presley, the President of Hydro-Chem Systems (HCS), a comprehensive washing solutions provider. Within the 24 years that he’s been with HCS, he has overseen the development of the automated division and is responsible for the overall design of an automated wash system.
David will talk to us about the value of a salesperson getting hands-on experience in different areas of their preferred industry, why an educational approach to sales is very effective, and what it takes to build a strong sales team. His degree in electrical/electronic engineering and his technical background have instilled a quality-driven work ethic. His business management skills combined with his technical abilities have piloted HCS to the highest sales in the company’s 48-year history. David is very hands-on providing exceptional customer service.
On Today’s Episode of Snack Sized Sales:
- Being entrepreneurial from a young age, going into sales and electronics, and growing truck washes into a thriving giant (02:08)
- Going up the ladder from different roles to the president of the company and growing it about 5X from $2.5 Million to $10 Million (05:00)
- Using an educational approach and a customized solution to differentiate (06:49)
- Why building a bridge to your sales team is essential to their performance (09:34)
- How the willingness to ask for the sale is necessary for technical sales success (10:56)
- Succeeding in sales for the last 10 years and 5Xing his company’s sales (13:25)
- A notable success story where they over-delivered on their customer’s expectations (18:14)
Connect with David Presley:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Thanks for tuning into the Snack Sized Sales podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to simplify and transform your company’s back-office and online customer journey. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows and share your favorite episodes on social media!