Thank you for tuning into my podcast, “Snack Sized Sales,” where I focus on sharing three actionable tips on one topic that you can use to transform your sales. Today, my guest is Dan Bigger, the Director of Sales and Marketing for Chenango Valley Technologies (CVT), a full-service custom injection molding company. Dan was gracious enough to share how he has been incredibly successful in technical sales, networking, and building the company’s brand worldwide through social media.
He is also the Founder, Co-Host, Promoter, and Organizer of the USA Manufacturing Hour on Twitter (#USAMfgHour Twitter Chat). Dan has spent the last 25 years in the manufacturing industry and has been with CVT since 2018. He’s so pleased to have worked with so many companies to assist them with the process of plastic injection moulding and tooling manufacturing. He enjoys being part of a project as it goes from start to completion. Tune in as Dan shares his incredible wisdom with us.
On Today’s Episode of Snack Sized Sales:
- The driving force behind everything that he does (02:04)
- How CVT helps companies achieve their manufacturing goals (02:41)
- Going to market when the sales is more technical-oriented (04:12)
- Sales tips for anyone who wants to get their foot in the door with the more established companies (05:49)
- Bringing manufacturing business back from overseas (06:28)
- What USA Manufacturing Hour is all about (06:52)
- Networking with businesses in the same industry to share projects instead of focusing on who their competitors might are (07:53)
- Making sales easier by being more authentic and telling the story of who you are and what you do (09:18)
- Utilizing social media to build your brand and increase your sales (10:32)
Connect with Dan Bigger:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Thanks for tuning into the Snack Sized Sales podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to simplify and transform your company’s back-office and online customer journey. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows and share your favorite episodes on social media!
Join the community of Snack Sized Sales fans on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and visit my website for even more content, information, and resources about leveraging the media.