In this episode of the Science of Selling STEM, I sat down with Collin Mitchell, the Co-Founder and CRO of Salescast, a thought leadership platform that works in revenue-first podcasts designed to create demand and expand networks. He is also the Founder and CRO of Monster VoIP, which operates as a streamlined communications platform. Collin is a 4X founder passionate about sales and serving others.
He loves everything about sales and still makes cold calls for fun. In fact, he is a practitioner, not just a founder who wants to help people. He started out moving furniture until he got the chance to work in sales despite the fact that he had no college degree. There, he put in the work and went up the ranks to become a major account executive. By the age of 25, he had founded his first company, Monster Technology LLC.
In our very candid conversation, Collin will share his sales story and journey as an entrepreneur and podcaster. He will also share his insight into how sales leaders can significantly increase their revenue and create scalable sales systems, and how podcasting can be used as a channel for sellers to reach their ideal buyers. Stay tuned to gain from all the valuable wisdom Collin had to share.
And if you ever need help with a sales or leadership issue don’t hesitate to book a complimentary clarity session with me HERE. You can also email us at [email protected] with any suggestions or comments about the podcast.
On Today’s Episode of the Science of Selling STEM:
- How sales changed the trajectory of his life (01:48)
- Hurdles he had to overcome as a new VP of Sales (05:25)
- Why it’s important for every sales leader to understand what motivates each team member (07:50)
- Transparency and good communication: The path to success for any sales leader (11:36)
- Getting the Sales Leadership MBA (14:39)
- Leaving the corporate life as VP of Sales to start a company that they grew to $5 Million in annual revenue within 26 months (17:12)
- Vulnerability and humility in sales leadership (24:24)
- Helping people start and monetize their podcasts (28:09)
Connect with Wesleyne Greer:
- Wesleyne’s Website
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn
- Wesleyne on Facebook
- Wesleyne on Twitter
- Email Her at [email protected]
Connect with Collin Mitchell:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Thanks for tuning into The Science of Selling STEM! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to transform your sales, don’t forget to tune into our other episodes and share your favorite episodes on social media!