Thank you for tuning into my podcast, “Snack Sized Sales,” where I focus on sharing three actionable tips on one topic that you can use to transform your sales. Today, my guest is Dr. Eva Heintz, the Global Marketing & Sales Excellence Manager at Solvay, who will share her incredible journey, how to build an effective sales and marketing strategy, and why passion and empathy are critical to success in business while also positively impacting lives.
Eva holds a Ph.D. in Chemistry from Georgia Institute of Technology and has extensive experience with management roles in multiple publicly-traded corporations. During her years at The Procter & Gamble Company, her contributions in science and leadership were recognized through The Power of You award. She has spent the last 14 years at Solvay and also serves as the Chair of the Board of Directors for Solvay North America Good Government Fund.
Eva has also had the honor of being nominated for Georgia Tech’s Women on Distinction and being named one of the finalists for Top 10 Women in Healthcare by PR News. In addition to her day job, Dr. Heintz started Solvay X-factor, an ERG dedicated to mentoring, developing, and networking women within Solvay. Outside of Solvay, Eva sits on the Board of BioProcess System Alliance and on the Advisory Board of The Swinney Foundation (non-profit dedicated to Single Parents). In addition, Dr. Heintz, along with others, is launching the first U.S. Cohort for Thrive With Mentoring, another non-profit to mentor women across disciplines.
On Today’s Episode of Snack Sized Sales:
- [01:28] Chasing what you want and being passionate about things you want to see happen: Eva’s incredible journey of success
- [03:08] From scientist to manager then from marketing manager to the global marketing and sales excellence manager
- [06:22] Her experience in leading diverse sales and marketing teams
- [07:30] The importance of delineating between personal feelings and what’s right for one’s business
- [08:42] Is the consumer/customer really the boss?
- [10:56] Understanding your market at every step of the value chain
- [13:55]A major highlight of her successful career and how she achieved it
Connect with Eva Heintz:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the Snack Sized Sales podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to simplify and transform your company’s back-office and online customer journey. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows and share your favorite episodes on social media!