In this re-play episode of the Science of Selling STEM, I spoke to Shannon Wayman, a Senior Coaching Manager at Calibrate. Shannon is a proven business leader, and she offers a track record of achievement in leading territory management, change initiatives, strategic growth, staff development, project management, and program implementation.
She demonstrates excellence in ensuring smooth business operations through periods of growth, restructuring, and turnaround while working to optimize talent, customer service, and top/bottom lines. She offers leadership skills to coach and mentor teams in creating a positive customer experience, driving quality outcomes. Enjoy the episode and if you need help with any sales or leadership issue don’t hesitate to book a complimentary clarity session with me HERE.
On Today’s Episode of the Science of Selling STEM:
- Who Shannon is and how she is a proven business leader with expertise in driving business through engaging and motivating people (01:45)
- Why subscription memberships are like a marriage (04:26)
- How to build and nurture the relationship (05:15)
- The value of a single member and personalizing your communication with them (07:00)
- The importance of keeping members engaged (11:32)
- Building an internal team of champions who can deliver results (13:06)
Connect with Wesleyne Greer:
- Wesleyne’s Website
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn
- Wesleyne on Facebook
- Wesleyne on Twitter
- Email Her at [email protected]
Connect with Shannon Wayman:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Thanks for tuning into The Science of Selling STEM! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to transform your sales, don’t forget to tune into our other episodes and share your favorite episodes on social media!