Thank you for tuning into my podcast, “Snack Sized Sales,” where I focus on sharing three actionable tips on one topic that you use to transform sales. Today my guest is Jeff Edwards of Energy Control Systems who will share his story about evolving into a multi-product entity of various power quality products with an international sales organization that has a distribution network.
Jeff founded Energy Control Systems in 1987. The company initially launched with a single product line of surge/lightning protectors. They have since evolved into a multi-product entity of various power quality products with an international sales organization with a network of independent distributors of their own branded product in more than 40 countries.
Much of his time is spent traveling in Latin America, Africa, and Asia on speaking and training missions with his network.
On Today’s Episode of Snack Sized Sales:
- [0:1:20] Who Jeff is and how he got into the business.
- [0:3:23] The evolution of his business over the past 33 years.
- [0:5:57] One of the biggest challenges he experienced going from just being a US-based company to moving internationally.
- [0:6:52] How he overcame that challenge.
- [0:9:54] What his sales team is doing to really help his customers win, even though they have the most expensive product.
- [0:12:47] As a sales leader, he shares his success story of an underdog or somebody who came in and they were horrible in sales, or they just weren’t getting it, and he helped them to see the light and became a success in their eyes.
Jeff Edwards invites guests to check out this report that shows the value of initiating a preventive program for all of your electronic assets.
Connect with Jeff Edwards:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the Snack Sized Sales podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about the importance of having strong sales skills in highly technical fields, please subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other salespeople in highly technical fields.