Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [01:09] – Journeying through 54 years of life and owning 14 online businesses.
- [03:09] – How his suffering from tinnitus drove him to start Melody Clouds to help others who suffer from tinnitus.
- [04:14] – Why he decided not to go back to school when he got out of the military.
- [07:04] – Lessons he learned from self-publishing his books.
- [12:57] – The tenacity and resilience that has always kept him going.
- [19:22] – Growing from having strong and effective leaders.
- [22:37] – Focusing on the mission and fixing problems.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I had a chat with entrepreneur, Wayne Altman. With a strong desire to make a difference to the people around him, Wayne Altman has worn many hats during his 54 years of life on planet Earth. Born in California but raised in Texas, Wayne grew up knowing he wanted to serve others. He’s a U.S. Army veteran and has been a death row correctional officer and corporate sales trainer. He’s also the author of 6 books on Mortgage and Credit.
Wayne has traveled to 19 countries and visited 49 states teaching credit to consumers and loan officers in the mortgage industry. He currently owns 14 online businesses all designed to enrich the lives of his customers and his community. His latest business is Melody Clouds, a subscription relaxation website and app. With 8000 hours of Solfeggio, Binaural Beats, guided meditation, and 17,000+ audiobooks all designed to relax and educate its subscribers at a price point other services just will not touch.
Wayne has determined that the healing and beneficial effects of this technology should be available to everyone who wants it. So, Melody Clouds is translated into over 100 different languages, and its membership spans across the globe. It’s going to be a very insightful episode as we dig into his personal and entrepreneurial journey, so don’t miss out.
“Most people will write a book about what they know, I write books about what I don’t know so I can learn about that thing” – Wayne Altman
“People don’t have a problem in being resilient and moving forward” – Wayne Altman
“I learn as much, if not more, from the failures or things that I don’t quite succeed at” – Wayne Altman
Learn More About Wayne Altman in the Links Below:
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/wayneraltman/
- Website – https://melodyclouds.com/
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website – https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook – https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter – https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at email@example.com