Get Your FREE GUIDE to A Build High-Performance Sales Team at https://go.transformedsales.com/p3
- [01:00] – The journey to becoming the Acquisition King in the high ticket space.
- [04:00] – Lessons he learned working for his dad.
- [07:11] – How to achieve work-life balance as an entrepreneur.
- [11:30] – Climbing out of a sales rejection rut to become a consistent closer.
- [14:37] – Setting up sales teams for the biggest online influencers.
- [16:58] – Making the magic happen by providing value in your follow-ups.
- [21:09] – Mastering the art of the one-call close.
- [24:35] – Stepping out on his own to become an entrepreneur.
- [26:57] – How meeting Bedros Keuilian helped him become a great leader.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I interviewed Richard Mugica, the Founder of 1 Call Closers, a sales agency that has worked with influencers such as Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi, Robby Blanchard, Bedros Keuilian, Anik Singal, and many others, to scale their online offers to one million a month. He is passionate about building rockstar high-ticket sales teams and scaling online education companies.
Richard got his humble start on the sales floor and from that passion has now sold over $40M in high-ticket products, building more than 13 multi-million dollar sales teams. He is now well known in the online space as the go-to source to acquire, train and manage closers who will outperform. One thing Richard highlights in this episode is the fact that closing deals is a craft within the craft of sales.
He shares how he discovered his strength in closing deals and how the need to survive necessitated his success. He will talk to us about the power of following up and why rookie salespeople should shadow the best sellers in their companies. Stay tuned for more.
“At some point in your entrepreneurial journey, you’re gonna feel like the weight of the world is on you and you gotta make decisions and the way you make those decisions is gonna determine your future” – Richard Mugica
“The follow-up is just a way of getting in front of your customer” – Richard Mugica
“Most salespeople should have an inclination and be motivated by money. It’s a lot easier in the sales game if you’re motivated by money” – Richard Mugica
“Not everybody is motivated by money, but if you are, it’s a lot easier to go out there and try to crash and slam deals” – Richard Mugica
Learn More About Richard Mugica in the Links Below:
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardmugica/
- Website – https://1callclosers.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/richard_mugica/
Connect with Wesleyne Greer:
- Wesleyne’s Website – https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook – https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter – https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at WGreer@TransformedSales.com