In this episode of the Science of Selling STEM, I sat down with Jordan Benjamin, the Founder of My Core OS. He built My Core OS to help teams and top performers create their personal Operating System to enable them to sustain peak performance and harmony between work and life. My Core OS works with companies and specializes in working with sales teams to help drive a growth mindset and open the doors for more effective learning and growth for your team.
For 13+ years, Jordan has been exploring different tools and strategies paired with neuroscience to understand how we can create sustainable peak performance. As a top seller at HubSpot since joining pre-IPO, leading mental health, resilience, and mindfulness trainings in and outside of HubSpot, he is continuously focused on helping humans show up at their best at work and home.
Tune in as Jordan shares the backstory of his illustrious sales career and talks about the many different ways we as salespeople and sales leaders can build a framework to sustain top performance and learn the skills to unlock even more greatness. And if you ever need help with a sales or leadership issue don’t hesitate to book a complimentary clarity session with me HERE. You can also email us at [email protected] with any suggestions or comments about the podcast.
On Today’s Episode of the Science of Selling STEM:
- His unexpected start in sales and the incredible journey to date (01:55)
- The experience of being laid off and how he picked himself up (04:00)
- Starting from the bottom at HubSpot, going up the ranks, and doing things differently (05:59)
- Achieving balance: Optimizing your mornings, time blocking, goal setting, and more (09:30)
- Supporting his team to be their best and the valuable mindset-oriented conversations he has with sellers (13:29)
- Helping people build their personal operating system so they can perform at their best (18:33)
- The power of finding the WHY of your sales career (22:34)
- How coupling his work with giving has impacted his life (28:42)
Connect with Wesleyne Greer:
- Wesleyne’s Website
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn
- Wesleyne on Facebook
- Wesleyne on Twitter
- Email Her at [email protected]
Connect with Jordan Benjamin:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Thanks for tuning into The Science of Selling STEM! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to transform your sales, don’t forget to tune into our other episodes and share your favorite episodes on social media!